In areas that require bright, adjustable lighting, these instant-on, dimmable LEDs are a great choice. Thanks to smart engineering, these durable LEDs deliver long-term performance and uses only a fraction of the energy that an incandescent would. Save energy and money while enjoying a warm, natural-feeling light at whatever brightness you prefer. 25,000-hour life. ENERGY STAR® certified for quality.
These dimmable A19 LEDs:
- Deliver wide-reaching rays, thanks to a 220° beam angle
- Withstand damp conditions, indoors and outdoors
- Shine 15x longer than—and offers 80% energy savings over—comparable incandescents
- Work in ceiling lights, decorative fixtures and even entirely enclosed fixtures (without overheating them)
- Fit your existing sockets
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
Product Warranty: 5 Years
These bulbs are 80% more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs, saving up to $8 per bulb per year.
Lumens measure the total amount of visible light from a light bulb. The higher the lumen rating, the brighter the lamp will appear.
These bulbs have 1100 lumens.
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation "K"), a unit of measure for absolute temperature.
These bulbs have a color temperature of 2700K, which emits a warm bright light perfect for most rooms.