Did you know that, beyond saving water, our faucet aerators save you money on heating the water? For your utility bills, the reduced flow rate really does double duty. Plus, the durable plastic screen is easier to clean than traditional metal.
This pack includes 6 aerators, so you can optimize every faucet in your house, boat, RV and rental property. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This faucet aerator:
- Uses only 1.0 GPM
- Provides safer drinking water than other aerators since chrome completely covers the all-brass construction
- Generates a splash-free bubble spray
- Fits most male-and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27)
- Performs well at nearly every water pressure, due to a pressure-compensated stream
- Installs in just a few minutes
Product Warranty: 10 Years
The aerator features a splash-free bubble spray.
Saving water also saves energy by reducing the amount of energy used to heat the water. The savings differ whether you have an electric or gas water heater. This aerator is 54% more efficient than the standard 2.2 GPM aerator.
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
A standard aerator has a flow rate of 2.2 GPM. This aerator has a maximum flow rate of 1.0 GPM for increased efficiency.