With the flip of a switch, this bulb delivers full light—instantly. Plus, the LEDs aren’t visible inside, which makes this dimmable bulb the perfect choice for open fixtures. Superior to fluorescent and incandescent options, this LED sends even light in every direction, saves money on energy bills and, with average use, lasts at least a decade. 25,000-hour life. ENERGY STAR® certified for quality.
These dimmable A19 LEDs:
Suit 3-way dimmers with a wattage of 4, 8 or 12.
- Deliver wide-reaching rays, thanks to a 240° beam angle.
- Withstand damp conditions, indoors and outdoors.
- Shine 22x longer than—and offers 80% energy savings over—comparable incandescents.
- Work in ceiling lights, decorative fixtures and even entirely enclosed fixtures (without overheating them).
- Fit your existing sockets
Product Warranty: 5 Years
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These bulbs are available in 2700K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
These bulbs deliver 500/1000/1500 lumens.
This bulb is about 60 percent more efficient than a standard 10,000 hour fluorescent bulb.