With the flip of a switch, this bulb delivers full light—instantly. Plus, the LEDs aren’t visible inside, which makes this dimmable bulb the perfect choice for open fixtures. Superior to fluorescent and incandescent options, this LED sends even light in every direction, saves money on energy bills and, with average use, lasts at least a decade. 25,000-hour life. ENERGY STAR® certified for quality.
These dimmable A19 LEDs:
Suit 3-way dimmers with a wattage of 4, 8 or 12.
- Deliver wide-reaching rays, thanks to a 240° beam angle.
- Withstand damp conditions, indoors and outdoors.
- Shine 22x longer than—and offers 80% energy savings over—comparable incandescents.
- Work in ceiling lights, decorative fixtures and even entirely enclosed fixtures (without overheating them).
- Fit your existing sockets
Product Warranty: 5 Years
These bulbs are 80% more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs, saving up to $6 per bulb per year.
Lumens measure the total amount of visible light from a light bulb. The higher the lumen rating, the brighter the lamp will appear.
These bulbs have 500/1000/1500 lumens.
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature.
These bulbs have a color temperature of 2700K which emits a warm bright light perfect for most rooms.